Under bench cabinets are the work horse of your commercial kitchen. The advantage of our bench cabinets is that they not only give you additional refrigerated storage space, which is in close quarters to working areas, but also added bench space.
Custom Under Bench Cabinets
Lazco will design and manufacture each bench cabinet we build to suit your specific needs. We will work closely with you to manufacture your new bench cabinet. Being designed and custom made means that the cabinet is the exact one you need. The custom made cabinet will always be the better option compared to a pre-made cabinet.
Experts In Under Bench Cabinets
We design exactly what you want
- High quality materials ensuring sturdy construction and longevity.
- Aesthetically pleasing, modern, traditional, retro or classic designs.
- Cabinets can be made to any size you desire, from a small single door cabinet, to a larger five door cabinet, to one that stretches the entire length of your kitchen.
- Your bench cabinet does not have to be straight and can be angled to fit into awkward corners.
- Cabinets may have a stainless steel or colour bond finish powder coated to the colour scheme of your choosing, or a combination of the two, i.e. stainless steel exterior and colour bond interior.
- Bench cabinets can be constructed on stainless steel legs, or castors enabling ease of move ability.
- Your cabinet can be fully self-contained or operate remotely, with the motor elsewhere in the kitchen or even outside the building. The best unit to suit will be fitted to your cabinet.
- If you intend on using your cabinet for food preparation, you can have the hole cut out in the top bench space, allowing for stainless steel pots to rest in.
- To ensure you are utilising your storage space to the greatest capacity, you may choose to have either drawers or doors in your refrigerated storage space.
- The drawers can extend out to just under the depth of the cabinet, and you will be using predominantly stainless steel pans for storage.
- Doors of your bench cabinet may be double glazed glass doors (clear or frosted glass) or solid doors (stainless steel or colour bond).
- Inside is rows of adjustable plastic coated or Metal wire shelving for storage.
- LED or strip lighting in your storage space to display product where needed.
- Sliding doors are also available.
- Choose from various heavy duty handles of your choice suited to the location and purpose.
- Special locking mechanisms for cabinets that are only accessible by some for medical or industrial needs.
- Digital Temperature controls will be installed and commissioned for easy self regulation of unit temperatures.
- PASS THROUGH models.
Under Bench Cabinets Manufacture
Our Bench Cabinets are made to comply with strict Australian health regulations. Great after sales support by Lazco’s Service Department, on hand 24 hours a day should any problems arise. All bench cabinets have an identification Number plate and are covered by Lazco complimentary 2 year warranty.