Lazco manufacture refrigerated medical cabinets for pharmacies, medical centres, hospitals, vets, laboratories and universities. These cabinets can be designed to suit your individual needs and site measurement requirements.
Temperature Controlled Medical Cabinets
The internal temperature of the medical cabinet is electronically controlled by the digital display. It incorporates high (+8°C) and low (-30°C) temperature alarms. Visible and audible signals alarm and warn of temperature variation conditions. Lazco cabinets are fitted with high quality components and easy to read Dixel Digital Controls.
Your cabinet can be constructed with colorbond or stainless steel. The insulation Lazco use is considered high grade. All models are manufactured with either glass or solid self-closing doors. Doors are fitted with key locks for security.
Quality Medical Cabinets Checklist
- Medical grade stainless steel or colourbond construction.
- Digital temperature display with high and low temperature alarms.
- Temperature set to suit product requirements.
- Maximum and minimum temperature logging.
- Internal lighting.
- Internal forced air flow.
- Glass or solid door cabinets.
- Self-closing doors with key locks.
- Frost free operation.
- Fitted with fault free output and made ready to be wired into electrical circuit.
- Supplied with extra monitoring probe.
- Adjustable/removable shelves in stainless steel or plastic coated.
- Fitted on legs or on heavy duty castors for easy moving.
With over 30 years experience in refrigeration manufacturing we know the importance of durable reliable systems.